Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, or SIBO, is THE epidemic of the 21st century that now affects over 100 million Americans, an epidemic on a par with the epidemics of type 2 diabetes and pre-diabetes. While some people experience SIBO as irritable bowel syndrome or fibromyalgia, many people are unaware that this process is at work, eroding health and causing inflammation.
SIBO causes or worsens numerous health conditions such as fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, restless leg syndrome, ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. If you have any of these conditions or have diabetes (type 1 or 2), an autoimmune condition, unexplained skin rashes, food intolerances, intolerances to prebiotic fibers such as those in legumes, or unexplained fatigue, SIBO is something you should be aware of and, if uncorrected, can lead to irreversible health problems such as diverticular disease and colon cancer—SIBO is therefore well worth identifying, then correcting.
Problem: Because the science is so recent, the majority of doctors, even gastrointestinal specialists. remain in the dark about SIBO, so don’t be surprised if your doctor knows nothing about SIBO or dismisses your concerns. But most people can take the reins of SIBO and intestinal health on their own with impressive results—identify, confirm, then manage on your own without the doctor. This is why I created this SIBO Workshop.
I will discuss why recognizing SIBO is so crucial for health, how to identify whether you or someone close to you has it, how to manage, and how to prevent recurrences.
I will discuss:
- What signs to look for that suggest SIBO—Look for signs of fat malabsorption, intolerance to prebiotic fibers, what conditions are synonymous with SIBO
- How to confirm the presence of SIBO, even in the comfort of your kitchen or living room
- What herbal antibiotic regimens are effective and safe—and are herbal antibiotics enough?
- Steps to take to prevent recurrences—Recurrences are a real challenge with SIBO. What steps can you take to reduce the likelihood of recurrences?
- What is the role of fungal overgrowth and should you address it concurrently with SIBO?
The SIBO Workshop is a comprehensive roadmap to help you reverse this common condition and take back the reins of health.
The 4-module course is $149.00 for full access. Begin the signup process here. If you are a paid Wheat Belly Blog member, cost is reduced to $99; an email promo code will be emailed to you in future.
(The SIBO Workshop is also accessible without cost to all Undoctored Inner Circle members.)